ICIBS 2016 aims to bring together researches, innovators, techworks,doctoral students and practitioners to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and researches results about all aspects of Innovation in Business and Strategy, and discuss the practical challenges encountered as well as the solutions adopted.
Who should attend
The conference will be an extraordinary event, reaching out not only to academics throughout the globe, but perhaps more importantly to globally prominent Business Leaders , Practitioners, Civil Society Leaders as well as the young and senior researchers. Participation is strongly encouraged from:
- CEOs and Strategy Leaders/Senior Managers/Managers
- NGO Heads and Project Leaders
- Social Activists
- Postgraduate Students
- Media Representatives
All accepted abstract will be published in ICIBS conference proceedings (with an e-ISBN number) which will be distributed to all registered delegates. All selected accepted full papers will be published in any of the following indexed journals.
- Pertanika Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities (Indexed in Scopus)
- Pertanika Journal of Science and Technology (Indexed in Scopus)
- International Journal of Innovation and Sustainable Development (Indexed in Scopus)
- International Journal of Innovation and Business Strategy (Indexed in Cabell's Directory and Google Scholar)
- Asian Journal of Applied Sciences (Indexed in Scopus)
- Asian Journal of Scientific Research(Indexed in ISI and Scopus)
- Journal of Applied Sciences (Indexed in ISI and Scopus)
- Research Journal of Business Management (Indexed in Scopus)
- Trends in Applied Sciences Research (Indexed in ISI)
One Excellent Paper will be selected from each oral session. The Certificate for Best Paper Award will be awarded in the Gala Dinner which will be held on 1st November 2016.